Formed in 2012, Rællic Systems is a small R&D company based in San Mateo, California that is focused on developing innovative products in a variety of areas.
For further information, please contact Andrew Watters at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (415) 261-8527.
- Ultron: a next-generation gesture-based intelligence fusion and analysis system. Concept.
- Infinity Stone: a 3D visualization system/information system for the government with multilevel security and cross-domain information sharing, toward a goal of total information awareness. Concept.
- Graviton: a system for the covert high resolution mapping of underground facilities and construction activities. Concept.
- Truth Warrior: a ten-picture motion picture series on the meaning and power of Truth, and the importance of other positive values in society. Development.
- Music projects: multiple albums, singles, and EP's with various artists. Production.
- Talent Place: a marketplace for independent recording artists, producers, and other collaborators to work on music projects. Development.
- The Vision: a range of high performance, ultra high quality packet capture appliances. Production.
- The Rogue Mariner: a privately owned and operated next-gen maritime security vessel. Concept plan with economist lined up for white paper once funding is available.
- Encapsulated composite armor suitable for vehicles and fixed installations. Concept.
- Dial-a-bang: an electronic stun/entry device as an alternative to flashbang grenades. Concept.
- Helical Analytics: a system for the volumetric visualization and analysis of massive realtime data sets. Concept.
- HyperFlow: a system for the rapid study and analysis of the propagation of information across a distributed network of remotely connected individuals. Concept.
- Extreme Team: a peer-to-peer electrotactile biofeedback tactical network. Concept.
- The Matrix: flashmob deployment of mesh/P2P network-enabled reactive agents. Concept.
- Polychoron: a system for the visualization and audiovisualization of internet traffic based on moving fields of Schläfli-Hess polychora, hyper-polygons, and modulated noise representing a cloud storm of hosts, packets, their routes, and unusual events such as sudden bursting and outages. Concept.
- Operation Prince Charming: an evidence-based approach using cutting edge behavioral science to advance digital dating technology and improve user experience. Concept.